M1 Training Course is a tool that helps you
Prepare Your Team Well for the M4 Team Process.
You can receive the other units in the Team Process, M2, M3 and M4:
- Complete M4 online learning unit M1 – Master.
- Make sure things are clear with your sending church / denomination / mother church (expectations, support, roles etc.)
- Register your lead planter(s) for the M4 Assessment Panel
- Mobilise a Prayer Support Group
- Recruit more people on your church planting team
- Register your Team to receive M4 Facilitation through the Learning Community in the coming two years.
- Identify your team’s M4 Coach and other supporting roles
In each unit, you will be introduced to learning goals, listen to three teachings and one interview. After each teaching, you will be asked to respond to a quick reflective question. The purpose of this reflection is for you to check if and what you have retained from the teaching. Each unit will also end with a team assignment. We encourage you to consider having a journal at hand. If your team signs up, the M4 Team Process Journal with space for notes and assignments is available.
How to Access the Course?
- Create an account
- Register yourself at counties-training.org and after receipt of payment we will notify you of enrolment
- Enter your login user and password and click “Login”
- Scroll down to the Course content and click on your next section
If you have any trouble accessing the course, please email James Hyde at email@example.com
If you need to go back to an earlier section, please follow the instructions on the page or click on the menu on the left side. You can go back to where you were, but please be aware that you cannot jump further than you have watched and read. The course has a required progression, meaning you cannot jump from section 2 to section 4 without going through section 3 first.